Together, let's tackle the industry challenges around drawdown
Pension Freedom was introduced in 2015 leading to radical changes for the UK pensions market. Resulting in consumers taking more control over their retirement savings, and businesses delivering solutions that help their clients achieve sustainable retirement income levels for life.
Today, flexi-access drawdown is a realistic option for many consumers, some with modest amounts saved. We are here to help with a suite of integrated, risk-modelled drawdown solutions that empower you to meet your clients’ sustainable income objectives.
A new approach to drawdown
Whether you’re an Asset Manager looking for optimised strategic asset allocations for drawdown or supporting consumers achieve better outcomes by fully understanding their capacity for loss and downside risk to protect their desired lifestyle in retirement, we can help.
Our range of market-leading solutions helps you meet the challenges head-on helping your customers meet their income needs and goals in retirement and fully meeting regulatory requirements.
- Bespoke risk-rated drawdown solutions delivering for your client a sustainable income for life
- An income risk questionnaire designed to provide you with suitable questioning based on a customer’s drawdown objectives
- Transparent decumulation risk-rating which can be applied to any fund or portfolio of funds
- Realistic modelling taking into account of risk preferences, personal circumstances, investment policy, life expectancy, inflation and more
- Quantifying downside risk and capacity-for- loss, addressing FCA guidelines and tackling industry challenges
- Deliver suitable retirement drawdown advice with our market-ready Digital At and In Retirement Advice and range of fully integrated adviser tools.
EV Digital Advice Framework
Confidence you’re building on solid foundations.
EV Multi-Asset Allocations
Unleash the power of diversification
Our solutions support your end-to-end investment process by empowering your research teams with a range of quarterly reports, detailing the power of asset diversification and current macroeconomic factors.
This enriched data content is based on the underlying intellectual property of our strategic asset allocation modelling and can be fully customised around your needs, or directly replicate into your funds, optimising your multi-asset allocations.
EV Pension Freedom Planner
This easy to use and intuitive tool simplifies the complex, allowing consumers to explore their intricate retirement options in greater detail with little effort. The handy planning tool empowers users to analyse their current retirement situation, based on all of the assets and income they may have available during their retirement. It allows them to quickly alter their retirement options and explore “what if” scenarios to clearly show how changing any retirement plan element could improve their lifestyle in the future.
EV 3-in-1 Retirement Options
Designed to allow your customers to quickly compare their retirement options side-by-side, including opportunities to compare drawdown, cash, and annuity outcomes that are simple to understand. Once they have selected a retirement option, they can go directly into Pension Freedoms Planner to look at the decision in greater detail.